1. Open up an instance of the Sampler instrument
2. Select all the audio files you would like to keymap at one time and drag them to the sampler.You can either do this by dragging samples from Lives session or arrange view or from a directory on your computer.
3. Select Zone and then select every zone by using Command A for Mac or CTRL A for Windows
4. Move the ends of the keymap display so the number of spanned keys is equal to the number of samples.
5. Right click and choose Distribute Ranges Equally
The result should be each sample keymapped to it's own individual note.