Digital Performer:Record audio
You can record audio into Digital Performer in either the tracks window or sequence editor.
Recording Audio from the tracks window
- First you must make sure Mac OS Audio setup is configured properly and you must make sure Digital Performers Audio driver and settings are configured properly.
- Determine the track you wish to record on.If you don't have any audio tracks in your session you can make one by going to Project / Add track.
- Set its inputs to reflect the input of the source signal and set the outputs to reflect the outputs of your monitoring setup.
- Open the audio input monitor Studio / Audio monitor or use the key command Shift A.Set your source material levels.
- Click the record button.Then click the stop button when you are done.