E-mu Proteus:Reset factory default patches
- Hold both CURSOR KEYS (Arrow Keys) down and turn on the POWER at the same time. Hold the cursor keys until the unit boots up in the DIAGNOSTIC test menu.
- Let go of the CURSOR KEYS. Turn the DATA WHEEL to the right until you see INITIALIZE USER DATA as the menu choice.
- Press the HOME/ENTER button twice.
- Upon completion of the reinitialization process you should see in the display 'Calibrate Knobs'. If you wish to calibrate knobs then press Home/Enter twice and follow the directions in the display. Otherwise turn the unit off and on again and begin using it normally.
- Power off the Proteus unit.
- While pressing and holding down the "Master" and "Edit" buttons on the Proteus, power on the unit.
- The Proteus unit powers up and displays "DIAGNOSTICS".
- Scroll through the diagnostic menu to the item "Initialize".
- Press the "Enter" button to select the initialize function.
- Press "Enter" again to perform the initialization.
- When completed, power off/on the Proteus unit.