- Place your index finger on the 1st string, 2nd fret
- Place your middle finger on the 2nd string, 3rd fret
- Place your ring finger on the 4th string, 4th fret
- Place your pinky finger on the 3rd string, 4th fret
- Start on the 4th string and strum each of the strings below in quick succession. Do not play either the 6th or 5th strings.
The B Minor Chord is one that is often difficult to get at first (probably because you have to use all four of your fretting fingers - including your pinky).Don't worry if you have trouble making this chord at first. Just remember that it has a similar staircase shape to the C Major and F Major chords.