How to play a C Minor chord on the guitar
- Place your index finger on the 5th string, 2nd fret
- Place your middle finger on the 2nd string, 3rd fret
- Place your ring finger on the 4th string, 4th fret
- Place your pinky finger on the 3rd string, 4th fret
- Start on the 5th string and strum all of the chords below (besides the 1st string)
The C Minor Chord is another tough one, as it requires your fingers to stretch more than they have so far. Make sure to stretch out your fingers before trying this one.