Infrasonic filter

Jsfsa banner.png

From WikiAudio

Jump to: navigation, search

This is a high-pass filter used with phonograph turntables to reduce a type of undesirable low frequency noise and vibration called "rumble".It is also called a rumble filter.

This page is a stub. You can help out by editing the page with more content.

  • Place {{Stub}} on pages that need work.