All content on WikiAudio is under the Creative commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License or later unless otherwise noted. If you add content to Wikiaudio you irrevocably agree to release your contributions under the Creative commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License unless otherwise noted.
If you use content from WikiAudio please credit the material to WikiAudio and post a link to the original article.
You can do this by typing:
Some material from this article came from the WikiAudio article link-of-article-url-here.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
All articles that use content from Wikipedia are under the GNU and/or Creative commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licensing agreement.
All content posted on WikiAudio.org before May 18 2009 was/is under the GNU licensing agreement unless otherwise noted.