Ogg:Converting files to ogg format
Revision as of 10:12, 22 June 2009 by Taoist
|Article in progress:This article or section documents one or more features whose implementation are in progress.|
Converting files to Ogg
A general list of software to convert various file types to .Ogg can be found here
Audacity is a free open source audio editor.
- Download the program, install it and launch it.
- Drag an audio file to the program window.
- In the upper menu click File then go to Export
- Add any Metadata you feel needs to be added to the file and click OK
- In the Format menu that appears click and choose Ogg vorbis files.
- Click Save
Converting .MOV to Ogg video using Simple Theora Converter
Download and install the Simple Theora Converter
- Click ADD and open the files you want.
- Click Encode.